You should find all the information you need for you glamping holiday on this page but here are some of the most FAQ’s
- Do the caravans have bathrooms and toilets? The American caravans have showers and bathroom sinks – no toilets on-board. there is a toilet block on site
- NB some caravans can be supplied with a chemical toilet that will be fully serviced for you. £25 per stay – if this is a MUST for you please enquire via email to check that a suitable caravan is available for your dates!
- Is there room for a travel cot? The Spartanettes and the Vagabond have room for one and we are happy to provide a travel cot at no charge
- Do we need to bring bedding and towels? No, all bedlinen and towels and tea-towels are provided – just bring your beach towels and linen for a travel cot if you are using one of ours.
- Can we bring our gazebo / awning? It’s not possible to use your own awning or gazebo. To be honest this is mainly for aesthetics (if you have something interesting/vintage do ask!) but also for safety – we have lost Airstream windows to tumbleweeding Argos gazebos!
- What facilities are there on site? You can see those details here
- Can we bring our small, well-behaved dog? We are sorry but we can’t have any pets at all on site (it’s in our lease with the farm) This does also include hamsters, rats, snakes and cats in a bag. (yes, really!)
- Are the caravans smoking free environments?- Yes, they are
- What happens if something goes wrong? We are on call to answer any questions or deal with any unlikely problems.
- We have never been to the Isle of Wight before – whats to do? We leave a detailed guide written by us in each trailer and you can see some ideas here. We also have our own ‘Tourist Information Centre” … IE a shed with leaflet display 🙂
- Can you book our ferry? We sure can and we get great discounts too!
Vintage Vacations – the UK’s original Airstream holidays and glamping pioneers on the Isle of Wight