The Spartanette trailers – our largest vintage caravans … the glam in glamping.
33 feet : Sleeps 4 /1 double, 1 double sofa bed
- On board facilities include;
- Full size cooker and fridge (fridge has small icebox freezer)
- Table and Chairs and sofabed
- Separate bedroom area with proper double bed and dressing table
- Room for travel cot – we can supply FOC with pleasure
Plus details as below
GENERAL INFORMATION – what to expect from our classic American caravans
- All bedding, linen, towels and tea-towels included in the cost of your stay.
- Services – water, gas and electricity via regular caravan hook-ups (of course, we have Gas safety certificates etc for all trailers)
- Heating – electrical fan heaters – trailers are well insulated and heat up well but do bring warm PJ’s and your slippers for cold weather
- Bathroom facilities – Hot water showers and a bathroom sink – toilets are not on trailers – we have a toilet facility on site (separate ladies and gents with extra showers)
- Kitchen facilities – hot water kitchen sink, full size cookers and fridges*. A full complement of equipment (including teapots and cafetieres) – you don’t need to bring anything – just ask if there is something specific you would like to check. * Some do have smaller fridges – do check your caravans details. All crockery etc is basic and new so don’t sweat the breakages!
- Electrical supply is 110V with American plug sockets. All appliances are American (including hairdryers) and we will supply you with a travel plug for your phone, laptop etc. Some items cannot be used directly – Hair straighteners for example but don’t worry – we can sort alternative power supply solutions for these if necessary.
- Entertainment – Radios / CD players on board along with a selection of vintage board games
Vintage Vacations – the UK’s original Airstream holidays and glamping pioneers on the Isle of Wight