Airstrteam Overlanders – ideal family trailers for happy glamping on the Isle of Wight
26 feet : Sleeps 4-6 / 1 fold out double , 4 single bunks –NB Top bunks only suitable for children under 10
On board facilities include;
- Full size cooker and fridge (fridge has small icebox freezer)
- Does sleep 6 … but you will be The Waltons!
- Drop-leaf table and extra chairs
- Plus details as below
GENERAL INFORMATION – what to expect from our classic American caravans
- All bedding, linen, towels and tea-towels included.
- Services – water, certified gas, electricity via regular caravan hook-ups
- Heating – electrical fan heaters – trailers are well insulated and heat up well but do bring warm PJ’s and your slippers for cold weather!
- Bathroom facilities – Hot water showers and a bathroom sink – toilets are not on trailers – we have a toilet facility on site (separate ladies and gents with extra showers) Chem loos are available for hire if this is a must for you – £25 fully serviced.
- Full size cooker and fridge (fridge has a small icebox freezer)
- Kitchen facilities – A full complement of equipment (including teapots and cafetieres) – you don’t need to bring anything – just ask if there is something specific you would like to check.details. All crockery etc is basic and new so don’t sweat the breakages!
- Electrical supply is 110V with American plug sockets. All appliances are American (including hairdryers) and we will supply you with a travel plug for your phone, laptop etc. Some items cannot be used directly – Hair straighteners for example but don’t worry – we can sort alternative power supply solutions for these if necessary.
- Entertainment – Radios / CD players on board along with a selection of vintage board games
- Outside your Airstream – all vans have their own picnic bench, a couple of classic deckchairs, log burner and basic BBQ
Vintage Vacations – the UK’s original Airstream holidays and glamping pioneers on the Isle of Wight