We have several two-berth Airstreams, when you make a reservation we will let you know which vans are available for you to select from.
Slideshow images show our 1960 Safari Airstream to give you an idea of what to expect.
Once you make a reservation we will let you know all two berth vans that are available for you to select from.Out two berth vans are our 1954, 1960 and 1962 Safari Airstreams and our most vintage van the 1946 Spartan Manor.
GENERAL INFORMATION – what to expect from our classic American caravans
- All bedding, linen, towels and tea-towels included.
- Services – water, certified gas, electricity via regular caravan hook-ups
- Heating – electrical fan heaters – trailers are well insulated and heat up well but do bring warm PJ’s and your slippers for cold weather!
- Bathroom facilities – Hot water showers and a bathroom sink – toilets are not on trailers – we have a toilet facility on site (separate ladies and gents with extra showers) Chem loos are available for hire if this is a must for you – £25 fully serviced.
- Full size cooker and small fridge (fridge has a teeny icebox freezer) NB Spartan Manor has a full sized fridge.
- Kitchen facilities – A full complement of equipment (including teapots and cafetieres) – you don’t need to bring anything – just ask if there is something specific you would like to check.details. All crockery etc is basic and new so don’t sweat the breakages!
- Electrical supply is 110V with American plug sockets. All appliances are American (including hairdryers) and we will supply you with a travel plug for your phone, laptop etc. Some items cannot be used directly – Hair straighteners for example but don’t worry – we can sort alternative power supply solutions for these if necessary.
- Entertainment – Radios / CD players on board along with a selection of vintage board games
- Outside your Airstream – all vans have their own picnic bench, a couple of classic deckchairs, log burner and basic BBQ