1959 Thompson ‘Glenrosa’ vintage British caravan
23 feet : Sleeps up to 4 –sleeps 2-4 / 2 singles, 1 dinette that converts to a small double (priced for two)
Gloria is priced at a lower rate that the Airstreams as she doesn’t have as many on-board facilities.
Lovely though she is a stay with her is more of a lo-fi experience!
NB – priced for two people – up to two children can be added at £20 each – please email
On board facilities include;
- Regular UK electrical supply
- Cold water supply and small kitchen sink – Gloria does not have hot water or a shower – she is sited near to the shower facility
- Small gas cooker with 2 rings, grill and oven, tiny fridge (fridge has teensy icebox)
- Dinette seating booth
- Plus details as below
GENERAL INFORMATION – what to expect from our classic British caravan
- All bedding, linen, towels and tea-towels included in the cost of your stay.
- Services – water, gas and electricity via regular caravan hook-ups (of course, we have Gas safety certificates etc for all trailers)
- Heating – electrical fan heaters – she will heat up well but do bring warm PJ’s and your slippers for cold weather
- A full complement of equipment (including teapots and cafetieres) – you don’t need to bring anything – just ask if there is something specific you would like to check.
- Entertainment – Radios / CD players on board along with a selection of vintage board games