Lo-Fi camping fun!
Our much loved classic bell tent will be teamed with our British classic caravan ‘Doris’ and available to hire for a low-cost fun camping experience at our Airstream site for the high summer.
One corner of our site will be ‘The Meadow’ and will offer the following for up to 4 people;
- Doris – 2 burner hob and a kitchen sink .. and will sleep 2
- Classic Bell tent – styled in a boy scout fashion (100% bunting free!) will sleep up to 4 – futons will be provided and some classic army camp beds as well so you can choose what to use – all sleep in the bell tent or use Doris too.
- 1 electrical socket for items such as phone chargers and ipods
- Simple lighting in the bell tent
- Camp fire and ‘Dutch oven’ so that you can try outdoor cooking (I bag of logs supplied, more available to buy on site)
- Cool box provided – ice blocks changed daily – we can chill your wine and beer in our site fridge for you!
- Use of site toilets and shower facility
- Linen and towels provided
- 3 night weekend stays – Fri-Sun or Sat- Mon £265
- 3 night midweek stays £250
- (longer stays available on request)
Like to book? Fantastic just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability
- BOOKING DETAILS
- A (non-refundable) deposit is required to confirm your booking. We ask for £50 to confirm a weekend/short break. Balance payment due 6 weeks before your stay (a reminder is sent approx 2 month before your stay along with all other details such as directions etc)
- If your stay is within 6 weeks of booking payment in full is required.
- A separate ‘damages deposit’ is required at the same time as your balance payment and will be refunded ASAP after your stay.
- (Damages deposit is £50 for Airstreams, The Meadow, Mabel and The Shack and £100 for The Mission, The Scout Hall and The Bungalow)
Please do have a read of our T&C’s