Airtream Safaris – our baby Airstreams – glamping in an icon!
22 feet Sleeps 2-4 / 1 double, 1 fold out double
This little trailer is popular for Honeymoons
GENERAL INFORMATION – what to expect from our classic American caravans
- All bedding, linen, towels and tea-towels included. This Airstream has a proper double bed not a fold out one!
- Services – water, certified gas, electricity via regular caravan hook-ups
- Heating – electrical fan heaters – trailers are well insulated and heat up well but do bring warm PJ’s and your slippers for cold weather!
- Bathroom facilities – Hot water showers and a bathroom sink – toilets are not on trailers – we have a toilet facility on site (separate ladies and gents with extra showers) Chem loos are available for hire if this is a must for you – £25 fully serviced.
- Full size cooker and small fridge (fridge has a teeny icebox freezer)
- Kitchen facilities – A full complement of equipment (including teapots and cafetieres) – you don’t need to bring anything – just ask if there is something specific you would like to check.details. All crockery etc is basic and new so don’t sweat the breakages!
- Electrical supply is 110V with American plug sockets. All appliances are American (including hairdryers) and we will supply you with a travel plug for your phone, laptop etc. Some items cannot be used directly – Hair straighteners for example but don’t worry – we can sort alternative power supply solutions for these if necessary.
- Entertainment – Radios / CD players on board along with a selection of vintage board games
- Outside your Airstream – all vans have their own picnic bench, a couple of classic deckchairs, log burner and basic BBQ
If this van is unavailable you will be offered a different two berth vintage van – no obligation to confirm a booking until you are happy with your van!
Vintage Vacations – the UK’s original Airstream holidays and glamping pioneers on the Isle of Wight