Tiny early 50’s Fischer ‘Holivan” – the cutest glamping on the Isle of Wight!
12 feet : Sleeps 2/2 singles
Generally hired out in tandem with one of our Airstreams to act as an extra bedroom – she has hosted teenagers, mother-in-laws and grannies … oh, and John Hurt at RHS Chelsea 2012!
Doris was the first ever caravan to be featured at Chelsea Flower show. The fabulous garden, designed by Jo Thompson, won a silver-gilt medal.
Tariff : £75 for a weekend (booked with an Airstream only), £150 for a longer stay … or stay in Doris as part of our Meadow offer….. much fun!
On board facilities include;
- an electric light
- sink with foot pumped water
- 2 ring gas hob
- Dinette seating booth
- Plus details as below
GENERAL INFORMATION – what to expect from our classic British caravan
- All bedding, linen and towels included in the cost of your stay.
- Heating – Doris has no heating so do bring warm PJ’s in case it gets chilly at night
- Doris does not have any power sockets
- Entertainment – a selection of vintage board games
Vintage Vacations – the UK’s original Airstream holidays and glamping pioneers on the Isle of Wight