1960’s Portafold folding caravan – jolly retro glamping!
Sleeps 2 – 1 double
Looks a bit like a squashed Mark 1 Cortina when he’s folded up, he’s brilliant.
In the original marketing this was sold as a family caravan … ahh Britain in the 60’s!
Only hired out in tandem with one of our Airstreams to act as an extra bedroom.
Tariff £75 for a short break, £150 for a week.
On board facilities include;
- nothing whatsoever!
- Bench seats and a funny little table that re-convene to make a generous, some might even say king sized, bed.
- Gold PVC padded walls – we kid you not.
- Plus details as below
GENERAL INFORMATION – what to expect from our classic British caravan
- All bedding, linen and towels included in the cost of your stay.
- Heating – Roger has no heating so do bring warm PJ’s in case it gets chilly at night
- Entertainment – thumb-twiddling.
Vintage Vacations – the UK’s original Airstream holidays and glamping pioneers on the Isle of Wight