1960’s Thompson ‘Glendale’ vintage British caravan
14 feet : Sleep 2 – 2 singles or a dinette that converts to a double
Debby is priced at a lower rate that the Airstreams as she doesn’t have as many on-board facilities.
Renovated and lovely though she is a stay with her is more of a lo-fi experience!
Scroll down for more information about Debby
On board facilities include;
- Regular UK electrical supply
- Cold water supply and small kitchen sink – Debby does not have hot water or a shower – she is sited near to the shower facility
- Ceramic hob with 2 rings, Microwave oven, tiny fridge (fridge has teensy icebox)
- Plus details as below
GENERAL INFORMATION – what to expect from our classic British caravan
- All bedding, linen, towels and tea-towels included in the cost of your stay
- No toilets are on board – the toilets are sited not too far away (separate ladies and gents with shower)
- Services – water and electricity via regular caravan hook-ups ing warm PJ’s and your slippers for cold weather
- A full complement of equipment (including teapots and cafetieres) – you don’t need to bring anything – just ask if there is something specific you would like to check.
- Entertainment – Radios / CD players on board along with a selection of vintage board games