Guests MUST agree to our Post-Covid-19 protocols – this is to protect both guests and staff. If you cannot agree to this protocol you must let us know within 24 hours of booking and we will cancel your stay with a full refund. The protocol is listed at the foot of this page.
This is our policy regarding Covid related cancellations and refunds
- If there is a National lockdown we would offer a full refund (or reschedule if preferred)
- If there is a local Isle of Wight lockdown we would offer a full refund (or reschedule if preferred)
- Our refund guarantee covers national and local lockdowns, but does NOT cover you (or members of your party) for being unable to travel because you (or a member of your party) become unwell with Covid, or are have to quarantine or self-isolate. These events can be covered by taking out suitable travel insurance. There are now a number of policies that include cover for illness with Covid and self-isolation and some bank annual travel policies also cover this. Alternatively, you can look for suitable cover on comparison sites such as GoCompare
- We are not promoting, endorsing or recommending any particular product, and do not benefit financially from, nor have any formal relationship with, any of these providers that we share for your research purposes.
We confirm a reservation upon receipt of a deposit and a fully completed booking form. You must be over 18 at the time of booking. Bookings are accepted at our discretion. As soon as you receive a confirmation of booking you must check it carefully and report any errors immediately. Payment balance is due strictly 6 weeks prior to your holiday. We do send an mail reminder* and if no response is forthcoming we will consider the holiday cancelled by you and your deposit will not be refunded.* It is your responsibility to ensure that we have a correct email address for you – or to let us know if you would prefer a postal reminder.
You will be asked for a deposit to secure and confirm your holiday. Once confirmed this deposit is NOT refundable unless the holiday is cancelled by us.
We reserve the right to request a damages deposit – usually only for group bookings. This returnable deposit must be paid in advance, at the same time as all balances are due, 6 weeks before your holiday. It is held against any damages, breakages, loss of keys, unexpected cleaning and suchlike. Previously agreed charges can also be deducted from this at your request (this may be valeting, laundry, logs etc.). The deposit will be returned as soon as administratively possible after your stay, providing everything is in order.
Cancellation by YOU – If you have to cancel your holiday, for whatever reason, you must contact us immediately. If you cancel your holiday at least 6 weeks before your holiday is due we will retain the deposit but return any balances paid.. If you cancel your holiday within 6 weeks of the start date the final balance is nonrefundable. Should we find it possible to re-let the date then we will refund your payment, less the deposit. We recommend that guests take out their own insurance to cover this eventuality.
Cancellation by US – Once we have sent you a confirmation we will do our very best not to have to change or cancel your holiday. We promise to do all we can to avoid this but we MUST reserve the right to do so.
NUMBER OF PERSONS
Your holiday group must not exceed the maximum number of persons allotted to each accommodation – except in certain very limited circumstances and agreed in writing by us. If you do we can refuse you access to the property or ask you to leave. This will deem the holiday to have been cancelled by you and you will not be entitled to any refunds.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
These can vary and we do ask you to carefully check your correspondence!
ALTERATIONS TO YOUR ACCOMMODATION
Occasionally, due to unforeseen issues, we do have to replace a unit at the last minute in order to carry out a repair for example. In this case we do reserve the right to change the accommodation without prior warning. HOWEVER, all trailers are to the same standard and this should not be an issue!
AIRSTREAM SITE ‘RULES’
We cannot allow erection of any awnings/gazebos/tents etc without prior permission. This is both for aesthetic and safety reasons.
Due to the rural nature of our location Fireworks, sky lanterns and helium balloon releases are not appropriate and cannot be used.
CONDUCT & NOISE LEVELS
We are entitled to ask you to leave any accommodation, without refund of any monies paid or any other liability to you, if, in our reasonable opinion your behaviour is unacceptable. You are expected to show due consideration for other guests, residents and staff.
Please note that live amplified music / bands and professional DJ equipment is not acceptable at any of our locations without any prior permission being given.
Any abuse of these terms will result in the termination of your stay.
You must allow us (or anyone representing us/workmen etc.)access to the accommodation at any reasonable time during your stay.
Any items left behind and to be returned are liable to a £10 handling charge plus P&P. This will be deducted from your returnable deposit.
As well obtaining a general holiday insurance to cover the holiday cost if you are unable to make your date – guests are advised to insure yourself against loss or damage to valuables whilst away from home.
Sorry – dogs and other pets are NOT allowed at any of our accommodations
Strictly prohibited at all our accommodation
Commercial and professional photography is strictly by arrangement and is SEPARATE from holiday bookings.
We do require some personal details when you make a booking. We take all reasonable steps to ensure security and privacy of your details. We DO NOT pass on any personal details to anyone else at any time. We require a valid email address unless you prefer to correspond by post. We do not correspond by post unless specifically asked to do so.
Vintage Vacations reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions
Version two 02/02/2021
Key points of our reopening Post Covid-19 protocols are as follows
What we are doing
- Information manuals will now be issued in PDF form – you will have been sent a link to this area of our website
- Videos are online where appropriate
- The caravan contents have been edited to reduce high touch areas
- Staff are fully briefed in all protocols
- We will be using fogging machines with antiviral spray to EN 14476 standard to fumigate each van once guest checks out
- After a thorough clean all surfaces and high touch areas will be treated with anti viral sprays
- Cleaning products for guests are supplied including new sponges and dish cloths for each new guest
- All shower curtains, mattress and pillow protectors will be replaced at every changeover.
- Any blankets to be changed at every changeover
- A guest protocol is also in place
- A checklist to be completed at end of each clean by staff
- Communal toilet block – we have closed areas off to enable social distancing and there are hand sanitiser stations, soap and paper towels supplied as well as antiviral sprays for the toilets and sinks. This facility will be fumigated with our fogging machine several times a day alongside regular cleaning
What we ask of you
- You must carefully read our main Terms and Conditions an ensure that you are aware and agree to our cancellation policies
- Do NOT come on holiday if anyone in your group is unwell
- Once you are staying with us and anyone in your group is showing symptoms of Coronavirus please inform us and follow latest government advice.
- All refuse must be taken to bins next to the toilet block
- Linen must be stripped and put in plastic bags provided (these are stored in a cloth bag) – linen separate from towels and please leave mattress and pillow protectors in place for our staff to remove as these must not go in bags with linen
- Check in time is now 3.30pm – check out is before 10.30am
- Please lock van and leave the key on the water heater compartment
- Please respect those guests coming after you and ensure all washing up done to highest standards at highest temperature possible. Washing up liquid and new sponges and cloths are supplied
- Regarding your toilet if you have booked one – this can be serviced on request but we will need you to help us with this so that social distancing can be observed – there is a video on the guest resources page on our website that we will send you a link to when it is completed
- This protocol is subject to change on new government advice
How the Airstreams and vintage caravans will differ from usual
- For the time being all bedspreads, throws and most cushions will be removed so you may wish to bring your own – a clean fleece blanket will be supplied to protect upholstery.
- Bedding (duvets, pillows and linen) IS supplied – you do not need to bring your own
- Board games etc will also be removed at this time
- Safety info is inside a door of a kitchen cupboard
- Information manuals will now be issued in PDF form – you will be sent a link to this area of our website
Version two 03/02.2021